No-contact system for pickup/removal
All winning bidders will pick up their items with our new curbside/car side pickup! We will have a no-contact system for pickup for the safety of our customers and employees.
- We encourage all customers to pay online before you show up to get your items (make sure you have a valid/updated credit card on file).
- If you need to pay cash bring exact change, as we will not be passing change back and forth.
- If you need to pay with a business check, please bring it pre-written with your driver's license number written at the top - contact Auction62 for exact total, especially if you are tax-exempt.
- Schedule a pickup appointment from your account!
- Log in to your account, click on ACCOUNT
- Select INVOICES from left menu, click on VIEW
- Click PICKUP button on invoice, make your selection for appointment from available days/times and click SCHEDULE
- We ask that everyone pre-schedules an appointment. If you are unable to do from your account, please call us to schedule: Phone: 812-499-6223.
- A pre-scheduled appointment will minimize the time you spend waiting for assistance, as we will serve customers with scheduled appointments before those who are not scheduled.
- We appreciate your patient and understanding of this new "no-contact" system.
- WE ENCOURAGE LOCAL SHIPPING! We can ship any method, and will make it as cheap as possible.
- We will Not be accepting any items for consignment, so do not bring items at this time. Once everything is back to normal, we will be glad to take your items in.
- The auction pickups will be very controlled and non-contact. Auction staff will be directing traffic and asking customers to stay in their vehicle. If you need assistance loading, please bring help, or drive a truck/SUV with plenty of space so auction staff can load it for you. WE WANT EVERY CUSTOMER TO BE ABLE TO STAY IN THEIR VEHICLE AND FEEL COMFORTABLE.
- There will be no public restrooms during pickup hours.
- The front doors will be closed and locked, and the front parking lot will be closed. We will be utilizing the back lot of the property. Auction staff will direct customers.